The use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions which you should read carefully. By using this web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this web site.
1. The information, services and products on this web site are intended for use by residents of the UK only, and are not aimed at or intended for use by residents of any other jurisdiction.
2. This web site is designed to be accessed through its principal product home pages and such other pages as we may decide. If you access the site through individual pages directly, which are not designed for this purpose, you may not see important information which is relevant to a full understanding of our products and services. You will be referred on certain site pages to read “Important Information”. This Important Information will contain important product details and relevant legal or regulatory information and should be read in conjunction with the relevant site pages.
3. While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this web site, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this web site. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this web site. Further, no warranty is given that the web site shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this web site by unauthorised third parties.
4. Access to and use of this web site is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
5. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit or restrict our duties and liabilities to you under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, or any conduct of business rules which we are bound to comply with. Further, nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
6. This web site contains links to other web sites which are hosted and maintained by third parties. We have no control over the content or security of any such site. You link to such web sites at your own risk, and we make no representations regarding the content of any such web site. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such third party web sites.
7. © Beverley Building Society. The entire content of this Site is subject to copyright with all rights reserved and the information held is for your personal use only. You may not download (all or in part), transmit or modify the Site without our prior permission. However, you may print out part or all of the Site for your own personal use.
8. The contents of this web site do not purport to provide any financial, investment or professional advice and nothing on the pages of this web site shall be deemed to constitute the provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way.
9. Beverley Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered Number 206064. The Financial Conduct Authority can be found at www.fca.org.uk and the Prudential Regulation Authority at www.bankofengland.co.uk.
10. If you are not satisfied with any of Beverley Building Society’s products or services we have a complaint handling procedure that you can use to resolve such matters. A leaflet giving details of the procedure can be obtained from any of our branches or by telephoning us.
11. Beverley Building Society is a member of The Financial Ombudsman Service. If you are still not satisfied after following the Beverley Building Society’s procedures, you can ask the Ombudsman to review the complaint. Further info is available at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
You can find out more about The Financial Ombudsman Service in a leaflet available from any branch or by telephoning the Building Society. Alternatively you can write to: Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR or telephone 0845 080 1800.
12. The terms and conditions of use of this web site are governed by the laws of England and any dispute regarding this web site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The contents of this web site, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without notification.
14. We may record telephone calls for security or training purposes.
15. Beverley Building Society, 57 Market Place, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 8AA.
Our caring team will go out of their way to get to know your circumstances, and wherever possible say ‘yes’