150th Anniversary Balloon Release Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this Balloon Release is Beverley Building Society (“the Society”). Principal office at 57 Market Place, Beverley, HU17 8AA.
2. Entering the balloon release, by sponsoring a balloon is open to attendees of the Beverley Folk Festival on Saturday 18th June at Beverley Race Course. Only 150 balloon sponsored spaces are available, on a first come first serve basis. Once the balloons have been released the first five people to find and return the attached ticket to the Society and the sponsor if that balloon will win a £10 prize either in a Young Savers Account or an Instant Access Account each.
3. The Balloon Release Competition will run from Saturday 18th June at 14:00pm to when the first five tickets are returned to the Society at 57 Market Place, Beverley, HU17 8AA. Once the first five tickets have been returned an announcement will be made on the Society’s website and Twitter notifying that the competition has closed. Any tickets returned after this notification will not be accepted.
4. The prize is subject to availability, and the Society has the right to change this prize at any time
5. Only one entry is allowed per person for the sponsored balloon release
6. Employees of Beverley Building Society and members of their families are not eligible to enter the Balloon Release Competition
7. The Sponsored balloon winners will be notified in writing or by telephone if their ticket is returned
8. The winners are required to contact Beverley Building Society to confirm acceptance of their prize within 14 days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, or if the person is not contactable, Beverley Building Society reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next person to hand in their ticket.
9. The prize is not transferrable.
10. The winners’ surnames and counties of residence will be published on the Society’s website, and the winners may be required to take part in any publicity organised in connection with this promotion and future promotions. This will usually involve taking photographs and/or press coverage which may include publication of the names of the winners.
12.Beverley Building Society will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries, and takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
13. If there is a dispute, this will be resolved by the Risk Director of Beverley Building Society or another Senior Manager authorised by Beverley Building Society. Their decision is final.
14. We may change the rules or change the prize at any time and without notice if anything happens outside our control which makes this necessary.
15.Beverley Building Society expressly disclaims any and all warranties, whether expressed or implied relating to the prize.
16. You accept the Terms and Conditions by entering the balloon release competition